2010-2011-dEUcert-Dissemination of European certification schema ECQA
- Is a non-profit assosiation, joining institutions and thousands of professionals from all over Europe and abroad;
- Provides a Europe wide unified certification schema for numerous professions;
- Brings together experts from the market and supports the definition and development of thr knowledge (Skills Sets) required for professions.
- Defines and verifies quality criteria for Training organizations and Trainers to assure the same level of training all over the world.
- Promotes all certified professionals.
- 16.02.2005 - Seminar on “Standards, Norms, and Networks for Software Quality – Your Benefits,” organized by CITT-Global in cooperation with iSQI and our partners in Bulgaria from BAIT
- Bulgarian-German cooperative meeting - Sofia, 21-23 Juni 2004
- Bulgarian-German cooperation event - Sofia, 2 - 4 November 2004
- PRO INNO program (PROgram INNOvation Capabilities for SMEs)
- iSQI Representation in Bulgaria
On February 16, 2005, CITT-Global, in cooperation with the International Software Quality Institute (iSQI) and the Bulgarian Association of Information Technology (BAIT), successfully organized a seminar in Sofia, Bulgaria with a topic: Standards, Norms, and Networks for Software Quality – ...
[ PRO INNO II Program ] Organization of Bulgarian – German cooperation event on June 22, 2004 in the following four fields: - information and communication technologies;- new building materials;- environment;- alternative energy sources;...
The Center for innovations and technology transfer (CITT – Global) will arrange a German – Bulgarian cooperation event on November 3, 2004 in Sofia on the field of: • information- and communication technologies;• recycling of computers and copy technique;...
On June 22,2004, taking place in Sofia will be a Bulgarian-German cooperative exchange for partnership under the German Society of Industrial Development Organizations (AiF) programs. Taking part in the event will be German companies interested in the implementation of innovative projects with Bu...
As of February 2006, Dr. Stefanova-Pavlova, CEO of CITT-Global, takes on the representation of the International Software Quality Institute (iSQI) in Bulgaria. The partnership between the two organizations will open up the opportunity for Bulgarian firms to incorporate EU software-quality standar...