Traning & Consultation
CITT-Global’s work fields are training, consulting and realization of innovative projects, connected with knowledge- and technology transfer for small and medium businesses and the public administration.
CITT- Global helps to the companies by an educational courses, consulting and partnership as contributes:
- to define co.’s needs and the parameters of new technologies;
- to participate in research and development projects as well;
- to identify partners particularly in Germany and other European countries;
- to carry out projects, effective technology and Know – How transfer
CENTER FOR INNOVATIONS AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER-GLOBAL
Offers education and consultations as follows:
- Governing the process of introducing of new technologies and innovations
- Transfer of technologies and know-how
- Preparing of mechanisms for the implementation of innovative projects
- Finding suitable partners
News & Events
Март 201029.-30.03.2010 in Krems, Austria Kick off meeting of dEUcert project - Dissemination of European Certification scheme ECQA. CITT-Global is the Bulgarian partner.
At the Kick off Meeting in Krems, Austria, Prof. Reiner from IMC/Fachhochschule Krems (Project Coordinator) has presented strategies and organization of ECQA. Dr. Messnartz/ISCN Austria has presented the portal www.ecqa.org. Guidelines for...
The ECQA: Is a non-profit assosiation, joining institutions and thousands of professionals from all over Europe and abroad; Provides a Europe wide unified certification schema for numerous professions; Brings together ex...